Saundrie

After much prodding by other bloggers, I set this up for my own writings. The name is in honour of the two women that mentored me throughout my life on politics and intelligence issues, as well as being wonderful family members, now alas deceased. I hope to live up to their standards at this site.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh, these moderate Muslims condemned the violence, too bad so many didn't notice.

Thanks to the Green Night and my tendency to read back several days on blogs I noticed this excellent post. In it the Green Night proved multiple links to several rather large/numerous numbers of Muslims and Muslim groups decrying the violence done over the cartoon controversy. I guess though it is more comfortable for some to believe that these voices are always silent rather than to actually go and see whether they are speaking up or not.

Just because you do not see it on the news does not mean it has not happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home