Saundrie

After much prodding by other bloggers, I set this up for my own writings. The name is in honour of the two women that mentored me throughout my life on politics and intelligence issues, as well as being wonderful family members, now alas deceased. I hope to live up to their standards at this site.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Intermittant blogging ahead

I thought I should let my few readers know I may or may not be doing much posting over the next weeks. While I was planning a one year retrospective of the Grewal fraud on each of the significant dates as they come up, I am not sure I will be getting to it. Over the weekend I received some very disturbing and worrisome personal news that has me both distracted and quite frankly in a rather negative mood/mindset. It is because of that I am not sure how much blogging I will be doing over the next days to weeks, partly because of potential circumstances arising and because my mood is particularly dark and I am not sure I can trust myself to not let that darkness mingle with my writings. If I can I will, but I thought for those that read here and know I have serious medical issues I should leave this post so that they do not worry the silence is because of that.

I thank all for their patience with my variable ability to post new material as well as the patience to actually read through my rather lengthy tomes. Hopefully I will get back to this sooner than I fear, but better to leave this post and end up finding outI do have the time/inclination to blog than to simply go silent and leave people wondering/worrying.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch.
You go look after yourself now.
We'll all still be here when you get back.

Tue May 16, 04:47:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of your family and whatever this latest issue is, and know that, as Alison wrote, we'll still be here.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields
May you and yours be safe and healthy, till we meet again.

Tue May 16, 01:49:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, Scotian. Perspective is everything.

Tue May 16, 04:23:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Dave said...

Hang in there Scotian. We'll still be here when the muse moves you.

Take care.

Tue May 16, 04:45:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home