Saundrie

After much prodding by other bloggers, I set this up for my own writings. The name is in honour of the two women that mentored me throughout my life on politics and intelligence issues, as well as being wonderful family members, now alas deceased. I hope to live up to their standards at this site.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

5th Estate on Mulroney/Schreiber repeats Fri Feb 17 05

For those that missed it the first time around like I did, the Fifth Estate with the Schreiber interview and the new documents (well new to the public domain anyway) is on Newsworld Friday Feb 17 06 at 10PM EST. I haven't wanted to comment on this issue until I saw the show, going by the website alone was not enough, and I do not have a lot of luck running video files with the computer I use so I couldn't watch it online.

Just to let those that are interested know before it passes by again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home